Thursday, October 28, 2004

Omnia Vincit Amor (Love Conquers All)

Category: Harry Potter
Genre: Romance/Angst
Rating: R
No. of Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Author:
Christi Talmer

Summary: Hermione Granger has been seeking her revenge for a decade. But when she finds what she's looking for, is it really what she's wanted all along?

I made the art of watching Malfoy out of the corner of my eye into a
science. The way his hair fell across his face was nothing less than Botticelli,
and (I don't think he realized this) his school-day habit of chewing on his
quill while deep in thought was no less adorable years later. If he suddenly
found inspiration while chewing, his eyebrows lifted just a quarter of an inch,
thought-gathering, before ink touched paper...

Click here to read


One of the best Draco/Hermione fics out there, the fact that it's a one-shot, definitely adds to it's positive traits as you don't need a lot of time to read it (though even if you did, I think it's worth the time). It's Post-Hogwarts and Post-Voldemort so the characters are older, hence the R rating.

I decided to make this my first recommendation as this is mostly the reason I am a D/Hr shipper even if, for the real HP books, I'm rooting for Ron and Hermione to get together. This is the story that got me to believe that it's really possible to write Draco and Hermione developing feelings, other than hate, for each other. Anyway, for those of you who don't like D/Hr ships, hopefully this is enough to change your mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zee rocks: shet! langya namang quote yan! waah! akin si draco!!!